Rules and regulations
By purchasing tickets and entering the Automobil and Tuning Show - hereinafter: the event - all visitors agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
COVID19 security rules and regulations
The Automobil and Tuning Show 2021 will be held in accordance with the current (valid at the time of the event) epidemiological and health protocol. You can always find the regulations currently in force for the event, constantly updated on this page. Please only buy a ticket if you have the documents required below to enter the event, or if you are obliged to comply with certain regulations! In the absence of these, or in case of expiration of the documents, the organizer refuses to enter the event and excludes the refund of the ticket, product or service.
COVID19 Visitor Rules (last updated July 1, 2021)
- According to the current legislation, admission to the event is possible upon presentation of a protection certificate suitable for proving protection against the coronavirus, or an application certifying vaccination against the coronavirus, or an EU protection certificate .
- Our visitors under the age of 18, who do not have the above documents, can only attend the event under the supervision of a protected person. If they have any of the above documents, they can attend the event individually.
- During the certification of protection against the coronavirus, the presentation of an official identity card (identity card, driving license, passport) suitable for proving identity may also be requested.
- Only healthy, asymptomatic , healthy people can attend the event
- The use of a protective mask at the event is not obligatory , but in case of possible changes in epidemiological regulations, the organizer may make it obligatory for part or the whole area.
- If possible, we recommend that all our visitors purchase tickets online .
As a responsible organizer, the health and safety of our visitors is the most important thing for us, for this purpose we have taken a number of measures according to the recommendations of the Operational Staff and the National Chief Medical Officer, which can be found below.
- Huge active outdoor and indoor event space spread over a total of 12 acres
- The pavilions have a busier stand, significantly wider aisles for visitors
- Continuously ventilated, spacious, high-ceilinged halls, fixed open doors to avoid touching the handles / glass surfaces
- Visual programs (drift, offroad, superenduro, shows, etc.) almost exclusively outdoors
It is important that our policy always reflects the current situation , whatever changes are made to the epidemiological situation, we will strictly follow the guidelines of the above bodies, the relevant state and central authorities, and we will follow all the measures they propose. Up-to-date information on the epidemiological situation in Hungary is available on this page .
As of January 1, 2019, HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center has become completely cash-free regarding it's buffets and restaurants and parking. So if you want to eat or park your car at the venue, you can pay only with the use of the HelloPay “Cashless system”, by a touch-to-pay bank card or HelloPay card at dining areas at the location.
The easiest way to bring a pay-pass bankcard with you to pay at the location. If you have only cash, you can buy a HelloPay card and top it up with balance anytime during the event. For the location of top-up points, please check our map following this link.
Important: cashless payment is only for restaurants and parking. You can still pay by cash at booths of exhibitors at the show.
Questions and answers related to the use of the HelloPay card
When the amount on the card runs out, the card can be refilled at topping-up points placed around the shopping area: at Entrance Halls I and III, or at places indicated on the map.
If you do not possess a touch-to-pay bank card, an entry ticket may be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
- Obtain a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Halls I or III.
- After obtaining and topping up a HelloPay card, it can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
- If you arrived by car and parked in the HUNGEXPO area’s parking area (areas P3 or P5) the 2,500 HUF parking fee should be added to the card, which will be automatically deducted during departure, and thereby avoid waiting in a separate line to speed up your exit.
At the inner, gated parking area (P3 or P5) the previous chip-based system has been replaced by a card-based system (your own bank card or HelloPay prepaid card), that is a cashless payment system. With this system, you can avoid standing in an extra line, exit faster, and immediately receive a cash-payment receipt at the boom barrier.
If you have parked in the HUNGEXPO area, either the P3 or P5 parking area, simply touch a readable bank card or HelloPay card to that area’s card reader and the amount will be deducted. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 2,500 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card.
If you would like to redeem your HelloPay card upon exiting, a HUNGEXPO assistant in the parking lot will return your 500 HUF deposit to you.
If you would like to recover the money remaining on the card following the parking payment, you can park your vehicle in the designated parking area outside of HUNGEXPO and return to a cashier in Entrance Hall I or III. The remaining amount and the deposit can be redeemed at the cashier.