Rules and regulations
By purchasing tickets and entering the Automobil and Tuning Show - hereinafter: the event - all visitors agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
COVID19 security rules and regulations
The epidemiological emergency due to the coronavirus in March 2020 regulated by Government Decree 282/2020. was canceled on June 17, 2020, and events are allowed to be held again in Hungary from that date. Government Decree 285/2020 (VI. 17.) restricts only the holding of musical and dance events, but also only over 500 people. AMTS is not a music-dance event, so like other exhibitions of Hungexpo can be held without restriction.
Of course as responsible organizers, the health and safety of our visitors is the most important thing for us, for this purpose we have taken a number of measures according to the recommendations of the Operational Staff and the National Chief Medical Officer, which can be found below.
- Huge active outdoor and indoor event space spread over a total of 12 acres
- More separated stand layout in the pavilions, significantly wider walkways for visitors
- Entertainment programs (drift, offroad, shows, beauty pageants, etc.) almost exclusively outdoors
- Limited number of daily tickets and participants on each day of the event
- Online sweepstakes registration - there is no need to queue to submit sweepstakes coupons this year, registration will soon be available online
COVID19 Rules for Visitors and Exhibitors (last updated 18 August 2020)
- Only healthy, asymptomatic people who feel healthy can attend the event
- Frequent, thorough soap hand washing or alcoholic hand disinfection is especially important, which is possible in the hand sanitizers placed in the washrooms of our event and in the pavilions.
- Avoid unnecessary direct close body contact, it is recommended to keep the 1.5 meter distance between participants as much as possible
- Where this is not possible, it is recommended to wear a mask, especially for indoor event venues
- In order to keep the distance, at ticket offices, buffets, etc. pay attention to the safety signs assigned to visitors on the floor. If possible, we recommend that all our visitors purchase tickets online.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth
- All our visitors are obliged to follow the rules of cough etiquette (use of a paper handkerchief, coughing, sneezing into the elbow bend of the bent arm)
- If a participant in the event shows symptoms of infection, our security service has the right to refuse entry.
It is important that our policies always reflect the current situation, whatever changes are made to the epidemiological situation, we will strictly follow the guidelines of the relevant state and central authorities, and we will follow any measures they propose.
As of January 1, 2019, HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center has become completely cash-free regarding it's buffets and restaurants and parking. So if you want to eat or park your car at the venue, you can pay only with the use of the HelloPay “Cashless system”, by a touch-to-pay bank card or HelloPay card at dining areas at the location.
The easiest way to bring a pay-pass bankcard with you to pay at the location. If you have only cash, you can buy a HelloPay card and top it up with balance anytime during the event. For the location of top-up points, please check our map following this link.
Important: cashless payment is only for restaurants and parking. You can still pay by cash at booths of exhibitors at the show.
Questions and answers related to the use of the HelloPay card
When the amount on the card runs out, the card can be refilled at topping-up points placed around the shopping area: at Entrance Halls I and III, or at places indicated on the map.
If you do not possess a touch-to-pay bank card, an entry ticket may be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
- Obtain a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Halls I or III.
- After obtaining and topping up a HelloPay card, it can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
- If you arrived by car and parked in the HUNGEXPO area’s parking area (areas P3 or P5) the 2,500 HUF parking fee should be added to the card, which will be automatically deducted during departure, and thereby avoid waiting in a separate line to speed up your exit.
At the inner, gated parking area (P3 or P5) the previous chip-based system has been replaced by a card-based system (your own bank card or HelloPay prepaid card), that is a cashless payment system. With this system, you can avoid standing in an extra line, exit faster, and immediately receive a cash-payment receipt at the boom barrier.
If you have parked in the HUNGEXPO area, either the P3 or P5 parking area, simply touch a readable bank card or HelloPay card to that area’s card reader and the amount will be deducted. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 2,500 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card.
If you would like to redeem your HelloPay card upon exiting, a HUNGEXPO assistant in the parking lot will return your 500 HUF deposit to you.
If you would like to recover the money remaining on the card following the parking payment, you can park your vehicle in the designated parking area outside of HUNGEXPO and return to a cashier in Entrance Hall I or III. The remaining amount and the deposit can be redeemed at the cashier.