Tuning car meeting
The show will traditionally give place for Hungary's biggest tuning car meeting, with hundreds of Hungarian tuned cars, a growing number of cars from the international scene. The meeting will occupy the open air areas of the show, participant cars can enter for the Show and Shine contest, and DB Drag contest. Programs will be held during all three days of the show.
To drive in the meeting place is allowed for anybody who owns a modified car, the participations only condition is the prior registration, which you can do by filling out our registration form.
Concerning last years' experiences, this year there will be a possibility for car clubs and tuning teams to have their own parking area, in order to place all of their cars at the same location. You can read more on this topic here!
ATTENTION! RULES WRITTEN BELOW ARE ONLY FOR CAR OWNERS TAKING PART IN THE TUNING MEETING, SHOW AND SHINE AND DB DRAG CONTEST. VISITORS CAN COME AND LEAVE BY ANY TIME DURING THE OPENING HOURS, AND PARK THEIR CARS OUTSIDE THE FAIR CENTRE.
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS OF THE TUNING MEETING
- Please arrive to the show with a clean car as possible
- Please arrive no later than 1pm during all 3 days of the show. Note that we cannot let you in later! Gates open at 8 am for you.
- Cars arriving for the meeting will get their place by their arrival order. Cars must not leave the area until 5 pm each day. Cars may leave from 5 pm, and every car must leave the fair center before 7 pm.
- Speed limit at the exhibition area is 20 km/h. Please drive carefully, without making damaging other cars, or the exhibition area.
- You are taking part in the show for your own responsibility. You, by any means, cannot blame the organisers for any damage caused by you or your car
- You are responsible for your car. Any damage it causes will be your responsibility.
- Any marketing and trading activites are prohibited at the meeting area without the permission of the organizers.
- Organisers have their right to reject the entrance of cars that are not up to the standards of the show.
If you agree with our rules, please fill out our registration form!